No need to get overwhelmed by March spring cleaning — take it room by room in manageable groups of threes. After all, three’s a charm!
In your living room:
- Dust ceiling fans and light fixtures
- Vacuum or dry clean curtains and clean window blinds
- Wipe down baseboards and clear corners of dust bunnies and cobwebs
In your bedrooms:
- Clean out drawers and closets (and donate gently used items)
- Wash comforters, shams, and blankets
- Rotate and/or flip your mattress
In your kitchen:
- Empty the fridge and wipe down all the shelves (or stick them in the DW if they’ll fit)
- Defrost the freezer and toss any freezer-burned food
- Wipe down your microwave, stovetop, coffeemaker, and any other small appliances
In your bathrooms:
- Toss out expired makeup, toiletries, and OTC medicines
- Wash the shower curtain and floor mats
- Clean grout (or regrout if needed).
It’s not out fave, but we love how we feel and how our homes looks after a serious cleaning session!